Monday, January 9, 2012

Tangled Ever After

This past weekend my Doodle mentioned something about Tangled Ever After to me and my other son, Buddy. Buddy and I looked at each other like he was crazy and said, "what are you talking about? There's no movie with that title."

I went out later that night and while I was gone, received an email from Disney about...Tangled Ever After! bwahahahahaha I called Buddy right away to tell him we were about to eat crow. =)

A newly released clip from the all-new short Tangled Ever After playing in front of Beaty And The Beast 3D. Check it out!




"Like" BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DisneyBeautyAndTheBeast. 

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST returns to theatres for the first time in 3D on January 13th!

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I laughed so much when I was watching that short. Very, very cute!

Tree said...

We LOVED Tangled.. one of my favorite Disney movies for sure. This one looks just as good!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment!

 
Creative Commons License
Woven by Words by Mimi B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.