Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Woven by Words: I'm Losing My Mind

Ok, so I accidentally posted my WW over at my Marvelous Mom Reviews! UGH, so I'm gone from my computer for 3 days and I don't know where to post my WW? Sorry to anyone who goes to my MMR site for my Wordless Wednesday. I'm a dork! So, I'm going to repost it here. Please bear with my addled brain!

We finally made it to my parents in VA! We met my mom and dad at a pizzaria a couple towns over from their house. It was so nice to see them. We had a hysterical time! Baby and I pretty much laughed the entire time. Here are my boys with their grandpa!

Make sure to check out these other fabulous WW participants: Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House, 5 Minutes for Mom and My Organized Chaos!





12 comments:

Emilie @ Baby Loving Mama said...

It is always awesome to have such a great time with family! Happy Holidays Mimi! :)

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I'm glad you are having such a good time! It's good to laugh!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I'm glad you are having such a good time! It's good to laugh!

Momstart said...

OH, that sounds like a great time!

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Ha! That's alright - tis the season - blame it one the holiday madness!!

Have a great Christmas!!
;)

Tammi

Candace said...

Enjoy your time with family!

Merry Christmas,
Candace

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Grandpa's are awesome! Hehe ;) Happy Christmas dear!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Happy holidays!

~ Noelle said...

i love shots of family time

Create With Joy said...

Merry Christmas - I believe this is my first visit to both of your blogs (smile) - I hope you'll visit me back at Create With Joy - I look forward to getting to know you better in the new year!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Gina Alfani said...

Happy Wednesday Mimi!

Grandpas as so special . . . I miss mine so such, especially around the holidays, but the memories are awesome.

Thanks for hosting this WW linky . . . stop by and link to mine too

http://myfloridaparadise.blogspot.com/2010/12/ginas-wordless-wednesday-2.html

Merry Christmas to you and your family . . . Gina

Retail Therapy Lounge said...

Hi!
I am your newest follower and would love a follow back! And check out my giveaways and enter a few! Also check out my hop!
http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/retaillounge
http://www.facebook.com/retailtherapylounge

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment!

 
Creative Commons License
Woven by Words by Mimi B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.