Saturday, September 27, 2008

About Me meme

I was tagged by M.C. Pearson of Mimi's Pixie Corner .

Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then


1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Now for Six Random things about me:


I went to boarding school in Mallorca, Spain for a year


I have 4 kids ages 17 to 5


I love cars and would love to have a '68 Chevy Camaro

I've lived in 4 different states: VA, CO, WA, MN


My favorite cheesecake is Raspberry Chocolate Swirl




I'm a night owl
Now you're it:
Amber G
Tina Ann Forkner
Michelle Sutton
Janna R
Nora St. Laurent
Wendy K

2 comments:

M. C. Pearson said...

Cool! Great pics...now I know more about my other self. ;-)

WK said...

Hi Mimi,
I put up my info at
http://the-keels.blogspot.com/


hugs,
WendyK

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment!

 
Creative Commons License
Woven by Words by Mimi B is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.